- Traffic / Speeding / Photo Enforced / School Zone Violation / HOV Violation / Failure to Yield / Failure to Obey Signs
- Misdemeanors/Gross Misdemeanors (less than 1 year of incarceration); Assault, Theft, Domestic Violence (DV)
- Violation of Uniform Firearm Act (VUFA)/Violation of Uniform Controlled Substance Act (VUCSA)
- Expungement / Vacating Convictions / Sealing Juvenile Records / Protection Orders / Anti-Harassment
- Overviewing Misdemeanor Traffic Offenses In Washington
- Burglary And Theft Charges In Washington State: Process, Consequences, And Alternatives
- How Does Washington State Law Define Domestic Violence?
- What Is The Charge For Assaulting Someone In Washington State?
- Unpacking Burglary And Theft Charges In Washington State